7.30pm – midnight, Thurs 28th September 2023 @ Sidney & Matilda factory, SheffieldTickets (£8/10/12 – pay what you can afford) An evening
7.30pm – midnight, Thurs 28th September 2023 @ Sidney & Matilda factory, Sheffield
Tickets (£8/10/12 – pay what you can afford)
An evening of pattern-based algorithmic dance music, with focus on live manipulation and sharing of code and other strange structures.. Mixing up live coding, mechanical techno and radical DAW artistry. Taking place in the Sidney + Matilda factory (the room on the right before you enter the courtyard).
- Epiploke – Sheffield-based duo Heavy Lifting and Yaxu team up for some shifty algorithmic techno inspired by ancient greek metrical structures
- Eye Measure + Sam Underwood – Sheffield algoraver and Hope Works resident Eye Measure with a new collaboration with mechanical musician Sam Underwood
- Graham Dunning – mechanical techno legend Graham Dunning returns to Sheffield with what we think will involve a hybrid of mechanisms and live coding
- Innocent – Sheffield resident algoraver Innocent improvising proper dance music in Foxdot
- sclews – fruity loops isn’t technically live coding but when you see how sclews works with it live you’ll see the algorave spirit is strong!
(Thursday) 19:30 - 23:59
Sidney and Matilda
Rivelin Works, Sidney St, Sheffield S1 4RH
Sheffield Pattern Club